- Surftest Extreme SV-M3000CNC
Surftest Extreme SV-M3000CNC is a Moving Column Surface Roughness Tester.
- A CNC Surface Roughness Tester that covers measurement of large/heavy workpieces such as engine blocks, crankshafts, etc.
- The X1, Y and Z2 axes have a maximum drive speed of 200mm/s. This permits high-speed positioning that can potentially result in a large increase in the throughput of multiple-profile / multiple workpiece measurement tasks.
- A highly accurate surface roughness tester featuring column (Z2 axis) CNC drive. This allows comprehensive surface roughness measurement on large and heavy workpieces that cannot otherwise be tested except by using a compact surface roughness tester (handy-type).
- A large rotary table (option) with a loading capacity of 100kg is available by special order.
- Measuring force for the Z1-axis detector is selectable from 4mN or 0.75mN.
The following three types of detector are available to suit the intended use.
- Standard type (downward facing)
- Long type (downward facing, particularly suitable for measurement of deep holes, etc.)
- Rotary type (orientation indexable for downward, upward, forward and backward facing.