- Individual Metric Square Gauge Blocks
Mitutoyo Steel Gauge Block offers you the following benefits:
- Outstanding dimensional stability: Mitutoyo steel gauge blocks are made exclusively from artificially aged material.
- High gauge reliability: The gauge blocks can be used as a standard for a long time due to their high dimensional stability.
- The maximum permitted length changes to gauge blocks over a year are defined in EN ISO 3650. Mitutoyo high-quality gauge blocks easily meet these and all other requirements.
- Steel gauge blocks are excellent for use as a standard because of the low measurement uncertainty that can be achieved when using them.
- Mitutoyo steel gauge blocks have top-quality surfaces, guaranteeing high wringing force.
Mitutoyo Ceramic Gauge Block offers you the following benefits:
- Due to the ceramic material, these gauge blocks are highly wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant.
- CERA blocks feature ten times the abrasion resistance of steel gauge blocks and three times that of hard metal blocks.
- Steel and ceramic have similar expansion coefficients which reduce measurement errors that occur due to temperature change.
- Non-magnetic: Powders (such as iron grit) will not adhere to surfaces.
- Clearly visible marking: Black characters on a snow-white surface.
- More or less free from dimensional change over time.
- Can adhere to steel gauge blocks -Free from burrs caused by scratches.